Accelerated Installing Configuring and Administering Windows Server 2012
Accelerated Installing, Configuring and Administering Windows Server 2012
- The course is a component element} one of a series of 2 that offer the abilities and data necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an existing enterprise atmosphere.
- The two courses together cowl implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure during a Windows Server 2012 atmosphere.
- While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the courses, M2041020411 primarily covers the initial implementation, configuration and administration of those core services, such as Active Directory Domain Services, networking services and initial Hyper-V configuration.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Target Audience:
- M2041020411 is meant for info Technology (IT) Professionals have Windows 2000 Server or Windows Server 2003 MCSA/MCSE level operating data.
- Previous certification is not required.
- The IT skilled that attends this course can wish to amass the abilities associate degreed data necessary to implement the core infrastructure services in an existing Windows Server 2012 atmosphere.
- It would also be expected that a Participant will have good Windows client skills in at least Windows 7.
- Those intending to take the 70-410 or the 70-411 exam will also benefit from attendance at this course.
- A good understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding and knowledge configuring security associate degreed administration tasks in an enterprise atmosphere.
- Experience supporting or configuring Microsoft Windows clients.
- Experience & understanding of Windows 2000 Server or Windows Server 2003
Training Course Content
- MODULE 1: DEPLOYING AND MANAGING WINDOWS SERVER 2012
- This module introduces the new Windows Server 2012 body interface.
- This module covers the various roles and options that square measure obtainable with the Windows Server 2012 OS.
- It additionally discusses the assorted installation choices from that you'll be able to select once deploying Windows Server 2012.
- Windows Server 2012 Overview
- Overview of Windows Server 2012 Management
- Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Windows PowerShell
- Lab: Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Configuring Windows Server 2012 Core
- Managing Servers
- Using Windows PowerShell to Manage Servers
- Learning Objectives
- At the top of this course you may be ready to:
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012
- Install Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing Local Storage
- Optimizing File Services
- Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Securing Windows Servers by Using Group Policy Objects
- Managing User Desktops with Group Policies
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- To install and configure and troubleshooting 'network policy server' role
- Implementing Network Access Protection
- For more information visit University Website.